Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Back On

Things have been strange for me this past month. I Haven't had much desire to post but maybe it's time to update this thing.

Our music video is out and on youtube! My son Tyler and me play ...father and son!
Here's the link http://lnk.ms/4gK1MMood:
The song is Obfuscation by Between the Buried and Me.
Kinda hoping my bestest pal Mike will do a review on the song.....cuz this old dude don't understand any of it!!!LOL!

Took my pal Dusty for a audition for a Sprint commercial a couple of weeks ago and had an interesting day.
High light...I met his agent, and after talking with her a bit she asked to represent me! Cool! Now I have a real Hollywood agent!
Low light...on the way home we hit the 5 O'clock traffic and we were going no where when Dusty said "Don't we qualify for the car pool lane?" "Yes we do" was my answer and at first opening I shot right over......crossing a double yellow line.......with a CHP six cars in front of me......who just happened to be looking in his rear view mirror. $350.00 fine for that! So if your interested in contributing to the "Keep Slone Outta Jail" fund, I accept paypal! (Only half kidding on that!!)

Anyway, I'll have a few more videos this month to post. Another with Tyler that we shot in the Bay Area in Oct. and the Zombie one should be here any day and keep checking back for the Slone Players annual Christmas extravaganza exclusively on this blog!

1 comment:

Mike said...

gopman. The vid sticks at about the 2.55 mark. But I will give u a review of what I saw and heard.

The song and music come straight out of the cookie monster school for singing. I had to endure a band called "lamb of god" that opened for Metallica and did the angry cookie monster singing for about 60 min. Ouch. Its pretty much just a soundtrack to being really angry! Not designed to be liked by us cool dudes! :-)

The video....looks very cool. Like the retro 50's vibe and the gopman working the popcorn box!!! Love the car you get to drive. NICE! Cant wait to see the rest of it. I see the reviews on YouTube are drooling all over with several "This is F$%^ing disturbing!!!". The death metal equiv. to a Ebert thumbs up!

As for your drive home....Watch the painted lines my friend! Mr PO PO loves to write out those pricey tix!

Peace out! or as the lead singer of your videos band says. "rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!