Saturday, June 7, 2008

End of Another Season


Today ends another softball season and it couldn't come a moment too soon for me. I've been doing softball, six days a week for the better part of four months. I am ready for it to end. I'm the head coach for Alexis' team and asst coach for Cheyanne. Alexis' team has done much better than Cheyanne's but both girls had fun. I was blessed to have some wonderful girls on the team this time, as opposed to last year. My girls have played well and had a lot of fun! My sons, Archie and Tyler were my assistant coach's again this year and we all had fun. BUT, I'm ready for it to end. We play 2 games today, then we do like all ballplayers do in the off season "get to know the wife and kids again, do some personal appearances and go fishing".


Extra points if you can tell me what movie that was from!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hmm....I've seen it...I can almost picture it...but I'm too old to retrieve it!

Looks like a fun group.