Sunday, March 2, 2008

HEAR-YE, HEAR-YE!!!

LOTS of exciting things happening around the ol homestead this week! I'll be getting to each of them in the next few days, but first things first!
Doctor appt last week, blood pressure is doing fine, NO MORE MEDS.... for that anyway! Now my LDL is high so time to tackle that one.

AND introducing a new blog by my beautiful wifey! Look to the left and click on the link to view it!

Finally, a huge thank you to each of you for your kind words and encouragement from my depression. I was completely shocked and humbled by all the posts and e-mails. Thank you so very much for caring.

Slone

1 comment:

Lori said...

I haven't had a lot of time to read lately, so felt badly that I got so behind. I'm glad you are feeling so much better!

I'm off to check out wifey's blog!