Sunday, February 18, 2007

Boogity Boogity Boogity! Let's Go Racing, Boys!!



Today is the Daytona 500 and being a big Kyle Petty fan (I can hear the snickering already) it's the day I've waited for for three months! Now I know to be happy with a top 15, real happy with a top 10, ecstatic, with a top 5, but if there should be a victory in the cards, I will need medical attention! Some of the catch phrases flowing around our house this weekend will be, " GREEN-GREEN-GREEN!, THREE WIDE, and of course, BOOGITY-BOOGITY-BOOGITY!! LETS GO RACING BOYS!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

yep, your ol pal Mike watched the race! I love it when Waltrip does the Boogity Boogity thing....I yodel like a hillbilly. :-)

Old geezer Sterling Martin couldnt hang on ( dissss issssss fantisssstik) but it was cool to see Clint Boyer slide across the finish line on his roof and catch on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!!!!!

YEEEEEEHAW.....now thats what I tune in fer!